close

Is It Over Now?  (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault]

Once the flight had flown (Uh-huh)
飛機起之時
With the wilt of the rose (Uh-huh)
玫瑰正凋零
I slept all alone (Uh-huh)
我獨自一人睡去
You still wouldn't go
而你始終不願離去

Let's fast forward to three hundred takeout coffees later
讓我們快轉到三百杯外帶咖啡之後
I see your profile and your smile on unsuspecting waiters
我在不經意時總在服務生上看見你的臉與笑
You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor
你總是覬覦著我的唇齒 直至它叫你叛徒
You search in every maiden's bed for somethin' greater, baby
而你總在其他女孩的床上追尋替代品 親愛的

Was it over when she laid down on your couch?
一切是結束了嗎?能讓她躺在你的沙發上
Was it over when he unbuttoned my blouse?
一切是結束了嗎?能讓他解開我的衣裝
"Come here," I whispered in your ear
「來吧」我在你的耳裡輕語
In your dream as you passеd out, baby
在你的夢裡、在你彌留之際 親愛的
Was it over then? And is it over now?
當下一切都結束了嗎?而現在結束了嗎?

Whеn you lost control (Uh-huh)
當你的車失去控制
Red blood, white snow (Uh-huh)
紅血、白雪
Blue dress on a boat (Uh-huh)
我穿著藍色的裙子做在船上
Your new girl is my clone
而你的新女友就像是我的翻版

And did you think I didn't see you?
你難道覺得我沒看見你們嗎?
There were flashin' lights
那裡可都是閃光燈
At least I had the decency
但至少我還有一點操守
To keep my nights out of sight
將我的私生活藏在眾人的眼光外
Only rumors 'bout my hips and thighs
大家只能議論我的臀腿
And my whispered sighs
和我的感嘆氣息
Oh, Lord, I think about jumpin'
噢 老天啊 我想過一躍而下
Off of very tall somethings
從超高處墜落
Just to see you come runnin'
只為見到你飛奔過來
And say the one thing I've been wanting, but no
並說出那句我一直想聽見的...但並沒有

Let's fast forward to three hundred awkward blind dates later (Oh)
讓我們快轉到三百次尷尬的相親之後
If she's got blue eyes, I will surmise that you'll probably date her (Oh, no)
要是她擁有藍色眼眸 我就會推斷你會找她約會
You dream of my mouth before it called you a lying traitor (Oh)
你總是覬覦著我的唇齒 直至它叫你叛徒
You search in every model's bed for somethin' greater, baby
而你總在每個模特兒的床上追尋替代品 親愛的

Was it over when she laid down on your couch?
一切是結束了嗎?能讓她躺在你的沙發上
Was it over when he unbuttoned my blouse?
一切是結束了嗎?能讓他解開我的衣裝
"Come here," I whispered in your ear
「來吧」我在你的耳裡輕語
In your dream as you passеd out, baby
在你的夢裡、在你彌留之際 親愛的
Was it over then? And is it over now?
當下一切都結束了嗎?而現在結束了嗎?

arrow
arrow

    薇拉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()